ABOUT THIS ITEM
No Strings Attached & A Ton of Extras
- Cordless air pump & tire inflator
- Multi-purpose household essential
- Built-in flashlight for nighttime use
- Doubles as a tire pressure gauge
- Includes a wall and USB car charger
- 4 attachments: air hose, French valve, ball needle & toy nozzle
- For vehicles, electric cars, sports balls, inflatable toys, and more
- Handy & compact for easy travel
- LCD digital display with an air pressure reading
- Low-voltage protection
- 150 PSI maximum inflatable pressure
Pump Up The Convenience
A flat tire is a major nuisance and one that everybody experiences at some point. You’ll be out driving your car and suddenly, you have that familiar wobbling sensation. If you’re lucky, it happens close to a service station in the middle of the day. Or, more likely and much less fortunate, it happens at the worst time––out in the middle of nowhere, at night, in the dark. The same goes if you’re riding your bicycle or motorbike.
An air pump is as essential as a first aid kit. It’s one of those must-have emergency tools that belong in the trunk of your car or your handbag. The problem is that most of them are big and clunky to carry around. The point of carrying one around is a convenience when you encounter a low air pressure or flat tire situation. So, shouldn’t the tire pump you have to be convenient?
Your Air Pressure+ Solution Made Easy
You don’t have to plan for what-if situations when you have the AccelAIR Cordless/Portable Tire Inflator. Its convenient, compact, cordless design means you can bring it with you anywhere––in your rat trap on the back of your bicycle, in the saddlebags of your motorbike, in your backpack, or in the trunk of your car inside your emergency kit.
The cordless feature was probably the first thing to catch your eye, but the bonus features are really what set this tire inflator apart from and above the ordinary stay-put ones. We ramped-up the convenience factor by adding a built-in tire gauge, LCD air pressure display, flashlight, switchable units, and USB charging, all in a slender, compact body.
Not Just A Tire Inflator
If a tire inflator is all you need, then you can take the chance and rely on a service station or a larger contraption that stays put in your garage. But if you cycle, play any kind of sport, or have kids, then chances are you also need a pump for your bicycle, a basketball or volleyball, or the gazillion of inflatable toys taking up space in your garage.
That’s why we included 4 nozzles for every type of rapid air transfer:
- Cone-shaped toy nozzle for kids inflatable toys
- Pin-shaped ball needle for pumping up sports balls
- French valve (Presta valve) for motorbike, car, and some mountain bike tires
- Long & slender air hose for bicycle tires
The AccelAIR Cordless/Portable Tire Inflator is a must-have for every season, but you’ll probably have a deeper appreciation for how useful it is in the summertime. Beach days require floatation devices, beach balls, and even blow-up lounge chairs. Better weather allows for more frequent trips out on your bicycle.
How To Use It
Four easy steps give you air whenever you need it:
- Insert the appropriate valve attachment
- Select the unit
- Press + to select the right pressure
- Press the ON button to engage the air transfer
Includes: 1 smart, portable tire inflator unit, 4 switchable nozzles, 1 wall charger, 1 USB car charger, and a lithium battery with XL capacity - 2000mAh