ABOUT THIS ITEM
- Read: The #UpsideDownChallenge Game is a Clamour Influencer Choice 2020 favorite! Sept 2020.
- Watch: Live With Kelly and Ryan play the #UpsideDownChallenge Game. They love it! Feb 2020.
- Read: Kids are expected to flip for the #UpsideDownChallenge Game. Feb 2020.
- Watch: This game is amazing fun and very trippy. Jul 2020.
Make Family Game Night Even More Fun!
Try the #UpsideDownChallenge Game and you’ll keep friends and family laughing out loud for hours! It’s easy and fast to learn how to play. Just put on the upside down goggles and compete with a team or another player to do simple tasks. Imagine trying to write your name, give a high five, or pour water from one cup to another, all while your vision is flipped upside down! You’ll be amazed — and positively crying with laughter — at how difficult even the simplest tasks will be to complete!
The #UpsideDownChallenge Game is great for both kids and adults, and is ideal for making a family game night unforgettable. This popular game will also be a hit at birthday parties, college clubs, or creating a viral social media post. Join the trend and post your original video to TikTok, Facebook, or Instagram. Check out the hashtag #UpsideDownChallenge to see what everyone else is doing too!
Put On the Goggles and Turn Everything Upside Down!
- How to Play The #UpsideDownChallenge Game: Put on the specialized goggles and compete with friends and family to attempt challenges with your vision flipped upside down.
- Fun Challenges: You'll be shocked how difficult and downright hilarious even the simplest tasks become! Challenges from the game cards include writing your name, connecting dots, drawing pictures, pouring one cup of water into another, giving a high-five, and more. If you want to really challenge yourself (and share even more laughs), try playing the game outside!
- How To Win: Grab a timer or use your smartphone, start the challenge, and whoever does it the best gets the point. But no closing your eyes — everyone has to see the world upside down! The first team or player to five points wins, or make up your own rules to keep the fun going!
- Game Night and Parties: A great interactive game for kids, teens, and adults, this frantically funny game is perfect for family game night, parties, and fun with friends, and it makes a great gift for all ages!
The Crazy Game That’s All the Rage!
Kids will flip for The #UpsideDownChallenge, and are sure to experience hours and hours of fun and laughter! This popular game has been seen not only on social media, but also on national shows such as the popular Kelly and Ryan morning show, local family shows, and more. No matter how old or young you are, the second you put on the goggles and pick a challenge card, you’ll be smiling, laughing, and counting the time until you get to play again!
- Includes everything you need to try the #upsidedownchallenge
- One pair of blue upside-down goggles
- 25 challenge cards & 5 “make your own challenge” cards
- 1 pad of paper & 1 instruction sheet
- Suitable for ages 8 and up
- Great for 2 to 6 players