- Dec 20th, 2017: Showcase store manager Sharrel Lobo talks some of this year's hottest gift ideas on CTV Calgary.
- Dec 19th 2017: Featured on the 2017 Huffington Post Gift Guide.
- Dec 14th, 2017: Showcase store manager DJ talks great gift ideas this holiday season.
- Dec 11th, 2017: Featured in our Breakfast Toronto giveaway.
- Nov 3rd, 2017: The Original Slow Rise Squishies SMOKE the competition.
- Aug 20th, 2017: Stella reveals the Squishes she won in our mystery box giveaway!
- May 10th, 2017: Slow Rise Squishies get some more love on Cityline!
- May 1st, 2017: 3 Fun Reason To Love Slow Rise Squishies! - Ottawa Mommy Club
- April 7th, 2017: SavvyMom and her daughter love our Squishies.
- April 7th, 2017: Check out Mommy Gearest's kids' reaction to Squishies!
- April 7th, 2017: Today's woman talks about the Squishy toy craze.
- April 6th, 2017: @TheCulturePearl features her Squishies on Instagram.
- April 2nd, 2017: Sisters fun tube's Real Food vs Fake Food Challenge 2!
- March 30th, 2017: Huffington Post Lifestyle can't stop squishing Squishies.
- March 22nd, 2017: HZHtube Kids Fun Real Food vs Fake Food Challenge part 2.
- March 20th, 2017: Sisters fun tube try the Real Food vs Fake Food Challenge.
- March 19th 2017: HZHtube Kids Fun try the Real Food vs Fake Food Challenge.
- Feb 27th, 2017: Emma's search for Slow Rise Squishies takes her to Showcase!
ABOUT THIS ITEM
It's Finally Okay To Play With Your Food!
It's the BUH NAY NAY by Squeesh Yum! This banana is filled with a fine granular sand surrounded by a soft and stretchy silicone shell. This makes the banana irresistible since you can squeeze, poke, pull, stretch and bend it! Smash it flat and bring it back to its original shape.
Fidgets are made for those who have nervous compulsions that make you want to click pens, twist hair, pick or bite nails, tap your fingers, or play with change in your pocket. Fidget toys are fantastic for improving focus. Fidgets allow students or employees to focus and concentrate on the teacher, customer or the presenter in a meeting at the office.
Fidget toys like the BUH NAY NAY allow you to keep your hands busy so you can concentrate on the task. They're great for calming anxiety, those with ADD/ADHD, OCD, Autism or those who are simply nervous can benefit from the calming and repetitive movements of a fidget toy. This banana toy is also perfect for parents, occupational and physical therapists, early childhood educators, day care providers and anyone who wants to build the fine motor muscles in their little ones.
- Banana-shaped slow-rise stress toy
- Super fun & satisfying to squish, bend & mold
- Size: approx. 10" (25.4cm) long
- Brand: Squeesh Yum™ by Ja-Ru ™
- Ages: 4+
- Material: rubber & sand
- Includes (1) Buh Nay Nay fidget toy
- Please note: BUH NAY NAY Squeesh Yum Toys are not for children under the age of 4