ABOUT THIS ITEM
Your Source Of Serenity
Our Gold Sea Moss undergoes a unique sun-drying and curing process that results in its alluring gold/ivory hue and a nearly tasteless and odorless profile, making it a versatile addition to any meal.
Ethically sourced and ocean-harvested from the pristine coast of the Eastern Caribbean Sea, Serenity Seamoss is a testament to our commitment to sustainability and high-quality ingredients. As a certified vegan superfood, it provides the essential nutrients your body craves, without compromising your dietary choices.
Embrace the power of Gold Serenity Seamoss and experience the benefits of a nutrient-dense, sun-dried, and ethically sourced superfood today!
How To Use ItUses: Sea moss is so versatile that it can be consumed alone in its gel form or mixed into smoothies, teas, coffees, desserts, soups, or stews. It can also be used as a fast-acting topical gel on all types of skin and hair conditions.
1. Rinse thoroughly 3-4 times ensuring all sand, salt and debris
2. In a bowl, submerge sea moss with spring, distilled or alkaline water
for at least 12 hours Tip: Add some lime to neutralize the fresh ocean taste.
3. Rinse the sea moss again, then place it in a blender and add
water until the surface of the sea moss is just covered
4. Blend well until it becomes a smooth paste with the desired
5. Place in jar and refrigerate up to 3 weeks for optimal benefits
Recommended consumption: 2-4 tablespoons per day
Storage: Dry sea moss should be stored in a cool, dry, and dark place for up to one year. **For processed gel, please refrigerate before consumption and keep refrigerated.