ABOUT THIS ITEM
- Read: Cosmopolitan says that bangs are in for 2020. Jun 2020.
- Read: Elle magazine shows off trendsetting bangs hairstyles used by celebrities. Aug 2020.
- Watch: This beauty YouTuber shows you how to use clip-in bangs. Over 1.7 million views! Dec 2013.
Brush, clip, and style
Change your style in just seconds without cutting your hair with the Peplos Clip-in Bangs! These bangs look and feel like natural hair and install in a snap. They can be curled or straightened as well, and the colors and texture are so realistic, everyone will think it's your own hair!
- Gently comb out tangles with wide tooth comb
- Just like your own hair, synthetic hair will accumulate residue through normal wear
- The hair can be washed with mild shampoo and conditioner as infrequently as possible or when you notice that the fiber appears dull
- Recommended to wash after approximately 4-6 weeks
- Brush your hair back and faster your hair on eash side using hair pins.
- Match the length of the bang to the front of your face and gently clip in
- Take the hair pins out and backcomb your hair just above the extensions
- Cover the seam and style as you would with your normal hair