ABOUT THIS ITEM
The Original Fidget Game All Over TikTok!
Pop n' Play All Day
- For the whole family
- Engaging task for fidgety hands
- Supports logical & strategic thinking
- Super fun & convenient travel game
- Ideal for early years motor development
- Compact & no loose or noise-making pieces
- Remake of the classic Last Mouse Lost game
- Advanced play game mode for all levels of ability
- Hygienic, water-resistant material wipes clean in a snap
Stuck on Fun Family Activities?
Spending hours of time with the family isn’t always easy. The kids get bored and antsy, and you get impatient and frustrated. It’s normal, but hours of bickering is not your idea of a fun family getaway!
Whether you’re on a road trip or a day trip, heading to the beach or the park, or just spending a rainy afternoon together, you want to keep everyone happy and getting along. Focusing on a fun activity together is the best way to pass time.
But wouldn’t it be great if you had a simple game that appealed to everyone, regardless of age or ability? Something compact and easy to transport? A game that contained no loose parts and supported small, growing hands too?
Play Anytime, Anywhere
Introducing the latest family fun game, featured as the latest craze on TikTok. It’s a popping good time for everyone––kids, moms and dads, teachers, and babysitters too.
Last One Lost is just like the classic Last Mouse Lost game. It’s a simple, straightforward game that has a world of developmental and social benefits for all children. And it’s fun for adults too!
Take it with you anywhere: on long car rides, flights, school bus trips, waiting rooms, to the beach, park, playdates and more. The kids will stay happily occupied, and it doesn’t require them to stare at a screen all day. It’s simple enough that any age can play and join in the fun, from preschoolers to teenagers, making Last One Lost a perfect family game for the whole family to play.
The game rules are easy: choose the number of bubbles to pop, and the last player to press a bubble loses the round. That’s it! But you can make it more challenging by choosing more bubbles and by thinking strategically and planning multiple moves at once. Or, get the thinking caps on and invent a new game with your own set of rules––the kids will love it!
Boosts Early Years Development
Its compact design makes it convenient to travel with. Made with water-resistant material so you can take it to the beach or camping and keep the kids focused on something fun and interactive in between their other activities.
Parents and teachers love Last One Lost Popping Game because it has so many developmental benefits for children of all ages:
- Challenges hand-eye coordination and fine-motor agility as players must press one, two, or three buttons each turn
- Supports children's ability to think and act strategically, planning multiple moves at once
- Encourages healthy competition
- Promotes prosocial and turn-taking behaviors
- Strengthens concentration and focus
- Hygienic, easy-to-clean material supports health & safety
2 Players & 4 Simple Steps
Two can play at a time, but playing in teams is the best way to get everyone involved in fun and healthy competition
- 1. Choose the number of bubbles to pop. If playing with young children, start with 1 button and gradually work up to more.
- 2. Take turns popping the buttons, randomly or strategically.
- 3. Whoever presses the last bubble loses the round.
- 4. Flip it over to start a new round.
Perhaps best of all? The Last One Lost Popping Game playing parts consists of 1 disc––that’s all! You won’t have to worry about keeping dozens of small pieces together and organized so they don’t get lost when you’re out and about. And that makes it safe for very young children to play too!
The Last One Lost Popping Game includes 1 small rubber disc, nothing else.