ABOUT THIS ITEM
Decorating Has Never Been So Easy!
Tired of looking at that eye-sore sofa or sectional in your living room, basement, or back deck? Is the upholstery stained, ripped, worn, or torn? There’s an easy way to sharpen the appearance of your old couch so you can enjoy its cozy, worn-in comfort without having to tolerate looking at tattered upholstery.
In a day and age when we’re constantly buying new stuff and throwing out the old, it’s natural to want to kick that old sofa to the curb because it doesn’t look so great anymore. Worn-in couches are the best, but they’re eye-catching in the wrong way.
Slip your sofa or dining chairs into something far more stylish than their old worn-out and washed-up upholstery. A stretchy jacquard sofa cover conceals all those nasty stains, trashy-looking tears, and threadbare patches that show up on every sofa after enough time and use.
Locate the seam in the slipcover and position it parallel to the back of your sofa (the tag should be at the back too). Stretch-pull the cover over your entire sofa.
Working from the centre out, use the foam rollers to stretch and tuck the cover into the sides and back of the sofa cushions.
Tilt the sofa on its back and tie the strings to secure the cover. Stretch-pull under edges in and together, and secure with binder clips to achieve a snug fit.
NEW & Improved Fabric & Fit!
This is not the slipcover of yesteryear that covered your grandma’s couch. Our Flexi-Stretch Sofa Cover is a modern makeover for today’s couch––any size, any structure, any style. Choose from an assortment of colors and sizes to cover and conceal any color couch or chair, so you can refresh not just your sofa, but the whole room!
The Flexi-Stretch Sofa Cover couldn’t look this good unless it was made with an intelligent blend of flexible fabrics. We combined soft, durable polyester and super-flex spandex in a jacquard weave with a much higher thread count than the last model. To achieve the most precise fit, we've designed this version with an elastic bottom, as well as the original rope fasteners for the bottom of your furniture. Sit, lie down, put your feet up, snuggle up with your partner or cuddle with your kids––this slipcover isn’t going anywhere.
The sofa is the centre of attention, after all, so why not help it look like new?
- Jacquard fabric is soft, rich and textured
- Higher thread count than previous models
- Now available for your dining chairs!
- Refresh and update your sofa at a fraction of the cost
- Use on indoor or outdoor furniture
- Protects against spills, pets, & children!
- Extends the life of your sofa
- Easy to put on and take off
- Machine washable and wrinkle free
- Includes elastic bottom & anti-slip foam roller for a secure fit
- Available in four different colours - choose from Grey, Taupe, Black, or Navy Blue!
- Fits most 3-seater sofas, loveseats and dining chairs
- Available in three (3) sizes: 3 Seater Sofa, 2 Seater Loveseat, or Dining Chair (2pc)
- Available in four (4) colours: Grey, Taupe, Black, or Navy Blue
- Fabric content: 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex
3 Seater Fits (Length): 190cm - 230cm (74.8" - 90.6")
2 Seater Fits (Length): 145cm - 185cm (57" - 72.8")
Chair Fits (Length): 25cm - 45cm (9.8" - 17.7")
Care Instructions: Machine wash on gentle cycle in warm to cold water. Dry on air setting or hang to dry.