ABOUT THIS ITEM
- Read: Part of Buzzfeeds top 24 ASOTV products that work! Sept 2017.
- Watch: KHON2 News reviews Flex Seal. "It's a deal!". May 2012.
Like A Handyman In A Can
Do you have a roof that seems to have a mysterious leak that comes and goes? Do you have gutters that leak from their seams and it just happens to be right over your front door? Do you have a pipe under your sink that leaves you the gift of a puddle in your cabinet every so often?
Flex Seal is a rubberized sealant spray coating that sprays out as a liquid, seeps into cracks and holes and dries to a watertight, flexible coating. It’s the easy way to coat, seal, and stop leaks fast.
- Easy-to-use, portable, aerosol spray
- Sprays out as a liquid and dries as a strong, rubberized coating
- Stays flexible and pliable
- Lasts for years
- Won’t sag or drip in summer heat
- Doesn’t crack or peel in winter cold
- Stops vibrations and deadens noise
- Protects surface from corrosion
- Can be used on wet or dry surfaces
- Once completely dry, it can be painted any color
- Includes (1) Flex Seal in selected color
Common Flex Seal Applications
- Fix leaky roofs, gutters, and downspouts
- Repair RV’S, campers, and mobile homes
- Repair skylights
- Vent Pipes
- For roof drip edges and flashings
- Leaky or broken hose and PVC pipe repairs
- To seal or repair windowsills
- For A/C drip pans, portable A/C units, duct work, and chimneys
- On boats and other personal watercrafts
- For bird baths, ponds, and fountains
- Flat, metal, rubberized and granulated roof repairs and leaks
- Foundations, gravel stops, asphalt shingles, and overlapped seams
- And, much more!
Why Flex Seal?
Flex Seal is a wonderful product that makes many common household repairs quick and easy to do, from the roof to the bathroom sink. It is essentially a liquid rubber that you can just spray on to any surface that you want and since it is waterproof, many people like to use it to fix leaks, repair pipes, or even repair shingles. Flex Seal spray is simply a flexible, versatile tool for every home owner.
Flex seal is the easiest way to quickly repair roof leaks, PVC pipes, air conditioning systems, boats and much more. It is durable, paintable, and sticks to nearly anything including wet surfaces.